Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- Comments that are obvious attempts at promoting your service/business will deleted – that’s what ads are for!
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.
All material by Suburban Tourist is copyrighted. You’ll find this copyright notice at the bottom of every page at this site: Copyright © Suburban Tourist. All rights reserved. Anyone wanting to distribute or use the content in this blog must observe the copyright regulations explained below.
Copyright Regulations for Content on Suburban Tourist
You are free to share, distribute, or transmit any work on this blog under the following conditions:
You must attribute the content that you’ve used by including the source URL and author. You are not allowed to republish the entire article/blog post on your blog or website even if attribution is made unless given pre-authorization. Only brief excerpts from each article may be published on other blogs or websites.
You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless given pre-authorization.
You may build upon this work as long as proper attribution (see above) is given. If you want to syndicate or distribute the full article on your blog or website, please email me for permission. Permission must be granted before you do so.